Flya Consulting was founded by Vassia Atsali on 2010 aiming to support companies grow through their people development.
Projects completed by Flya Consulting include:
- Design and implementation of training employees in: stress and time management, effective leadership, sales skills for engineers, communication and effective meetings, basic management skills, coaching skills for managers, personality and collaboration, breaking the silos.
- Corporate Coaching to executives on leadership skills, performance, productivity, management, collaboration and target achievement
- Personnel assessment and candidate recruitment in the IT sector - successful hires of developers.
Who is Vassia Atsali
Professional with 25+ years of experience in creating and leading effective teams, in facilitating and managing changes and in coaching, she currently focuses in coaching people, groups and teams in ICT companies.
Drawing on her experience during her career in ICT companies in managerial positions - technical as well as commercial - she knows in depth the issues / problems that people face in this specific technology market sector.
Prior to establishing Flya Consulting, Vassia was a freelancer running Life and Career Coaching individual sessions in parallel with executing projects, including:
- SCAN Information Systems, 2009, Technical Services Manager (17-people department): Reorganized and managed the company's Services Department. Very significantly increased department's productivity and customers' satisfaction.
- SAP Hellas, 2007-2008, Recruitment Lead for South-East Europe and Middle east (5 people team located in. εργαζόμενοι 5 countries): from Athens led a virtual team of 4 Recruiters (located in Austria, Romania, UAE, Israel) to hire on time and within budget the best fit candidates for each organization, executed Resource Planning for the region's 30 countries operated by 12 subsidiaries, recruited for 30 positions in the region (requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening, screening, closing), led Recruitment activities in the region (165 new hires) and over-achieved recruiting targets.
The first years of her career she has worked with numerous companies covering regions in Greece and abroad. She started her career as a Computer Networks Engineer continued as Consultant and ended-up as a Sales Manager:
- Hewlett-Packard Hellas, 2000-2003:
2002, Services Sales Manager (5-people team): led department's integration after HP-Compaq merger and promptly created trust and collaboration atmosphere, achieved business targets during post-merger and had zero attrition rate in employee's retention
2000-2002, Software Sales Manager (9-people team): Successfully penetrated and developed the company's software business in the Greek and Cypriot markets, by doubling software revenue from 1MUSD to 2MUSD within first year, leading innovative marketing activities resulting in fast brand awareness, recruiting new strategic partners, intuitively & remotely managing an international virtual team leading in target over-achievement
- Alcatel, 1999-2000, Data Networks' Sales Manager, (3-people team): Promoted company's position in newly launched market of Data Networking products and solutions and the creation of a new customer base (both directly and indirectly).
- Altec group of companies 1996-1999, as Networking Unit Manager (1996-1998, 3-people team) and Sales Manager (1998-1999, 2-people team) for the Public & Academic Sector. Some of the main career highlights during this period were successful set-up and development of the newly established activity in selling integrated IT and networking solutions and the penetration of Academic sector which was a totally new market.
- Hitec, 1994-1996, as Manager of Networks and Data Communications (4-people team) set up the Department, designed integrated networking solutions (structured cabling systems, local and wide area networks, networking software), supervised the maintenance of installed networks and respective pre-sales and after-sales technical support along with training customers on networking technologies and usage of networks.
- Panafon, 1993, Senior Data Networks Eingineer (3-people team), designed, planned and implemented the start-up company's data network (local area, wide area, multiple networking technologies)
- Algosystems, 1990-1993, Pioneered networking design and implementations in the country. Throughout these three years worked as Networks Engineer, Product Manager, Project Manager and Trainer on networking technologies. Main project highlights were the Cyprus' National Cadastral System, the National Research centre of Democritus and the Onassis Cardio-chirurgical Centre.
Studied Electronics (ΤΕΙ of Piraeus), Informatics (University Paris XI - Orsay), post-graduate degree in Tele-informatics (University Paris VI - Pierre et Marie Curie) and Psychology (The Open University of the UK.)
She is accredited in Corporate Coaching and certified in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Career Counselling & Career Orientation, and Systemic Interventions
Has been awarded by Hewlett Packard the «HP Achievers Club» nomination as Top Performer.
Speaks Greek, English, French and Italian.