Vision: for our clients to embrace continuous development of individuals and of companies themselves as a means to achieve fulfilling lifes, rewarding careers, new job opportunities and wealthy business activity.
Mission: to provide innovative services enhancing the fittest progress and development of the individual (either freelance or employed) and the company / organization in order for them to release their potential and adapt flexibly and successfully in any socio-economic environment.
- Ethics & Integrity
- Personal & Professional Growth
- Creativity & Innovation
- Respect for People
Owner - Managing Partner of Flya Consulting
Corporate Coach / Development Consultant
People and client oriented professional with 25 years of experience in penetrating new and diverse market sectors and achieving results through building teams and collaboration.
Main highlights of her career range from building, coaching and managing teams of Network Engineers (designing and implementing computer networks), Sales People (selling integrated IT solutions and services) and HR Recruiting professionals (in South-Eastern Europe and Middle-East).
Set-up and manages Flya Consulting, providing services to companies and organizations in Greece and abroad. Coaches executives and employees at all levels, runs workshops developing people’s skills and runs projects as external consultant.
Holds a BSc and an MSc in Computer Science, as well as a BSc in Psychology and certifications in Systemic Synthetic Interventions and Corporate Coaching.
A Systemic Approach to services
When the company and its sub-components is viewed as a holon and with a synthetic mindset, root-causes for effects are detected easily and results are fast and sustainable.
The basic principles of our apporach are:
- Within a company people, processes and technology are interrelated, interdependent and interact in relationships and patterns to create a system as a whole.
- The system is more than the sum of its components.
- Each person is a system living and interacting with other people in larger systems
- This approach allows us to:
- understand how changing a component changes the system as a whole
- identify reinforcing and compensating feedback loops
- understand how systems adapt to the external environment.
From this systemic perspective, the starting point of our intervention within a client is irrelevant: